World Class, fabless IP/IC design company building an elite team of UK talent to spearhead the research and development of customised GPU solutions!
I am looking for experienced Verification Engineers to join a recently established UK Hardware team (headquartered in London, but remote work will be allowed with the occasional onsite visit)
I am looking for new talent to be part of this exciting new journey!
My client cover nodes from 5nm through to 180nm across the world foundries and has a team who are fully devoted to providing the worlds most advanced IPs and ASIC technologies in fields such as: high-performance computing, high-bandwidth memory, encrypted computing, AI cloud computing, and low-power IoT. To be considered for this role you must be passionate about supporting a growing team new to the UK, embrace and be comfortable with working in a ‘start-up’ environment (although backed globally) and wanting to create exciting new technologies within GPU. Key Responsibilities
- Understand functional micro-architecture specifications of GPU sub-modules.
- Collaborate with design team to create verification plan and testing strategies.
- Build UVM testing environments and create testbenches from scratch.
- Generate complete test cases based on verification plan.
- Define functional coverage points.
- Run simulations, analyse complex issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Track verification progress, adjust the test plan based on coverage analysis and make the final sign-off.
There will be opportunities to lead and train other verification engineers and build up a small team. Requirements
Verification Engineers that join my client will also have the unique opportunity to learn and become experts on Formal Verification if they so wish. Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of System Verilog and UVM.
- Track record that shows the ability to build up complex UVM test environments independently.
- Experience of scripting languages, e.g. Python, Perl or Tcl etc.
- A background in computer architecture, preferably in graphics (Advantage)
- Knowledge of Formal Verification and System Verilog Assertions. (Advantage)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason – Team Principal at IC Resources – 01189 9881107