Verification Engineer – Bristol
This is a superb opportunity for a Verification Engineer with a good understanding of modern SoCs and microprocessor technology to join my clients talented team in Bristol.
As an experienced Verification professional, you will have a proven track record in the verification of complex digital ICs, with demonstrable skills in digital ASIC development, from specification through to verified RTL.
- Excellent understanding of RTL (preferably Verilog)
- Clear ability to understand designs through all stages of the lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of digital simulation tools and techniques
- Experience in the verification of integrated 3rd party IP
- A proven ability in scripting and flow automation methods
- Significant experience of Functional Verification including: Specification and test plan development for directed and random test
- UVM – is a must
- Code and functional coverage definition and closure
Or for a more detailed discussion contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107