Job ID: 176631
Location: Cambridgeshire, Bristol, England, UK
Salary: Excellent compensation package including base, shares, pension, private health
Job Type: Permanent
Senior and Principal ASIC Verification Engineers for NEW UK Design centres in both Bristol and Cambridge! CPU Experience ideally required With already proven global success including the US and China my client has entered the UK and are opening design centres in both Bristol and Cambridge.
Relocation is ideally required (remote can be considered for highly experienced engineers) for those not living in either city however a hybrid work model will be operating.
I am looking for Verification Engineers at all levels to build out the team and help deliver and expand my client’s product roadmap. The role can be based in either our Bristol or Cambridge offices, or remotely within the United Kingdom. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative and not Pidgeon holed you will work well with them!
- Verification of RISC-V processors and extensions
- Creation of verification plans
- Development of test bench and test bench components
- Development of and tracking of verification metrics
- Bug hunting and root cause analysis of complex issues
- Technical specification and documentation writing
- Be responsible for defining, estimating and tracking your own work
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Over 5 years recent and relevant experience with verification methodologies as applied to CPU and/or ASIC verification including UVM and SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of CPU architecture
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- User knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of RISC-V instruction set
- Good knowledge of computer systems and architecture
- Experience with formal proof verification methods
- Knowledge of C/C++
For more information on this superb opportunity and to really help significantly grow this team over the next 12-18 months than get in touch!
Rachel Mason – 0118 9881107