Job ID: 167450
Location: Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe
Salary: Competitive salary & Excellent benefits package
Job Type: Permanent
As the Application Consultant WMS:
As the Application Consultant you and the project team are responsible for a successful implementation of the clients in house WMS. With various (international) customer issues in the Benelux region, your knowledge and expertise will be paramount. You are often onsite with customers to understand and map their warehouse processes. This is important so that the transition to the system can be made with the aim of; a complete and successful implementation tailored to the processes and wishes of the customer. You will be involved in tasks such as:
- Preparation of implementations, testing, go live and follow up.
- Maintaining customer relationships, you are in the lead in questions and unexpected situations.
- Making reports and providing input for developer and project management.
In order to provide customers with their needs as well as possible at all times, it is important that you are aware of all developments within the systems. This way you know how a new application or addition to the package can help our customer even better.
Due to your experience as a logistics / supply chain consultant, project manager, project manager, engineer or other relevant role, you know which aspects must be in order, both technically and practically, for a successful implementation. The package:
You will work for a global company as a true innovator in the field of warehouse management technology. For this you will of course receive a suitable salary between € 3,500 and € 5,000 gross per month, tailored to your knowledge and experience, with:
- a lease car;
- mobile phone and company laptop;
- 8% vacation pay and 25 vacation days on an annual basis;
- “13th month” based on individual performance (up to 120%);
- bonus scheme depending on operating results;
Please contact me, Ryan Mullan at IC Resources to discuss the opportunity in further detail…