Our international client is currently searching for a Wafer Bonding Principal Engineer to develop, lead and improve the overall wafer bond process area of the fab. The role will involve improving wafer bonding processes and leading development projects, leading to high volume manufacturing. Coordination of equipment strategy and purchase will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Wafer Bonding Principal Engineering will include:
- Strong semiconductor wafer bonding process experience
- Expertise in fusion/direct wafer bonding
- Knowledge of DoE, statistical process control and analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field preferred
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.