Competitive salary, share options and more
I am seeking an Algorithm Engineer with a breadth of experience in developing signal & RF domain algorithms for physical systems, be it a mix of electronics, hardware and/or acoustics! You’ll be joining a semiconductor company developing innovative technology that simplifies the design of consumer electronic products by reducing complexity and resulting in less space required on the hardware.
The role is based in Cambridge, UK and a minimum 3-days onsite per week is required… more the better! Please note this is an opportunity to develop and model algorithms for a physical system, so if more than 50% of your experience has been in developing algorithms for software then it won’t be suitable!
- Research and evaluate new algorithms and concepts in collaboration with System Architects
- Develop algorithms to a prototype level for a physical system
BSc, MSc or PhD in Electronics or similar
- 5+ years algorithm development for software and physical systems i.e. electronics, acoustics
- Expertise in both signal/RF domain
- Algorithm modelling and prototyping in MATLAB/Python
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- 25 days holiday
- And more!
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Algorithm Innovation Engineer
£50-80k, share options + hybrid working & more
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
North Holland, Amsterdam, Netherlands
€80,000-€150,000 DOE & various other benefits
Machine Vision Software Engineer
£35-45k, pension, 26 days holiday