Analog IC Design Engineer Contracts
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
Hourly rate dependant on experience and location.
The successful applicant will work with both the US and EU teams, meaning the applicant must be flexible.
- Clear experience in Analog IC Design.
- Power management skills (DCDC converters)
- LDO design skills
- Experience with Cadence virtuoso/spectre and Mentor tools.
- Proficiency in scripting.
- Great communication skills (English, written and verbal).
Duration: initial 3 months (+ extension)
If the role is of interest or you would like more information, please contact Imogen Hunter.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Analog IC Design Contractor PLL + LDO
London (Greater), England
Hourly rate dependant on experience.
Analog / CAD Contractor
Salary is dependant on location and experience
Analog Layout Contractor
Hourly rate is dependant on location and experience.