This is a great opportunity to further your career and play a key role as part of a team innovating in an application area that will see enourmous growth over the next 10-15 years. Benefits for the ASPICE Engineer include a competetitive and flexibile salary, private medical plus pension contributions.
Responsibilities for the ASPICE Engineer include:
- Lead Automotive SPICE process implementation for organizational compliance.
- You will collaborate with development teams for seamless integration into the product development lifecycle.
- Establish KPIs to monitor ASPICE process effectiveness.
- You will identify and implement continuous improvement actions.
- Create and maintain accurate ASPICE documentation.
- You will coordinate internal and external audits for compliance verification.
- Collaborate on risk assessment for ASPICE processes.
- Implement strategies to mitigate risks and ensure project success.
- You will Collaborate with cross-functional teams for seamless ASPICE process integration.
- Proven experience in ASPICE processes within semiconductor or automotive industries.
- In-depth knowledge of ASPICE standards (ISO 26262) and best practices.
- Strong understanding of integrated circuit development and validation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, thriving in a collaborative, fast-paced startup environment.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
A competitive salary, family-like working environment, pension scheme, the opportunity to shape a new site plus other benefits
West Midlands, England
A competitive flexible salary + car allowance, work flexibility & other benefits.
£60,000 - £70,000 +hybrid working