Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d)
Young, dynamic and forward thinking company | salary up to 65,000€ | Let your creative side take center-stage
Our client is a dynamic and innovative player in the telecommunications sector, dedicated to providing top-notch solutions for network transceivers. Their modern offices are located near Darmstadt, and they pride themselves on a relaxed working environment – expect T-shirts instead of suits! Let your creative side take centre-stage and work on exciting projects with international clients in almost 100 countries.
This is what you will be offered as Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d):
- A yearly gross salary of up to 65,000€ (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Flexible Working Arrangement and Hybrid Work structure
- 30-Days of Yearly Vacation
- Opportunities for development and growth in an international company
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather business requirements for data analysis and reporting.
- Developing and implementing strategies for data extraction, transformation, and integration into our data warehouse.
- Creating and maintaining SQL queries and managing Microsoft SQL servers.
- Analysing data to identify trends, patterns, and actionable insights.
- Designing and building reports, dashboards, and data visualisations.
- Managing ERP processes connected to business intelligence.
- Continuously optimising and automating ERP-supported processes.
- Assisting in the further development of BI tools.
- Communicating findings and insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and data structures.
- Enthusiasm for optimising and automating ERP processes.
- Proficiency in SQL query writing.
- Experience in operating Microsoft SQL servers.
- Good knowledge of both German and English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
Are you interested in this role as Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d) or do you know someone who is made for this position?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone on +49 (0) 8938036834.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Data Warehouse Engineer
Attractive Salary package, secure and long term job with development potential, Healthcare Branch
Azure BI Data Engineer
Hanover, Lower Saxony,
Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia
Highly innovative company + salary of €70,000+ hybrid working
Data Engineer - Python (m/w/d)
Attractive salary package depending on experience ,Flexible working hours + company pension, health care & kindergarten subsidy