Game Changing / Leading-Edge Robotic Technology!
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
I am looking for a C++ Software Developer to join an existing Software Team for a UK based Tech Start-Up developing autonomous robotic technology. I am looking for a C++ Software Engineer who has a passion for robotics, code performance/optimisation and computer vision to join this fantastic company. A strong package including a salary in the region of £30,000 - £65,000 is on offer!
Developing technology to enable autonomous robots to push beyond their boundaries, my client is moving into the next phase of their evolution and engaging with clients across multiple industries to change the face of their business. As a C++ Software Engineer you will be contributing to developing and maintaining the Software Architecture, have a full understanding of the product and all its technical features, improve the current Software and port to various platforms; GPU/Cloud. Furthermore, you will need to write clean and robust code, assist on the deployment process for the product and collaborate with various teams to develop Software tools for the best possible integration with the Hardware.
For this C++ Software Developer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- A degree within Computer Vision, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering or similar
- C++ 11/14/17 programming
- Running High Performance Algorithms
- Cross Platform OS; Windows, Linux, Embedded/Hardware a plus
- Experience in best practices and external libraries, their integration and maintenance/build packages
- Production Software and deployment processes; Cloud platform experience a plus
- Graphics Programming/GPU Development with; (one of the following) CUDA, Vulkan, OpenGL
- Generic Robotics Experience, Drones a plus
To find out more about this and other Software opportunities across the UK, please contact Mitch Wheaton.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Industry leading consultancy + great salary & hybrid working
Great salary + hybrid working at an Industry leading consultancy!
C++ Unreal Engine Developer
Remote - UK, UK
Salary depending on experience+ Cutting-edge technology company at the forefront of the virtual reality!