Hourly rate is dependant on experience and location.
Applicants MUST be willing to work ONSITE in France for 40hrs per week.
Focus on the evaluation and deployment of flows directed at the custom analog layout flow. Including the schematic to GDS/OASIS generation at both IP and SoC integration and verification levels. A main major focus will be on the test of tools developed for automization of the analog layout creation.
- Test and validate EDA vendors solutions for the automization of layout flow.
- Previous experience working with CAD methodology.
- Evaluate emerging AI and ML enabled flows for custom analog layout automation.
- Experience as a consultant, providing the best resolutions to clients.
- Proposing and developing solutions with EDA partners or internal adaptations for a highly productive and robust analog physical design flow through automation and efficiency-oriented enhancements:
- Drive EDA partners flow (benchmark, evaluation)
- Development and validation of internal extensions where required
- Integrating and enhancing the recommended methodology and tools part of the flow in line.
- Main interface with EDA partners for alignment on leading EDA vendors roadmap, critical requirements implementation and critical issues resolutions.
- Deploying new methodologies and tools to all R&D centres through deep collaboration and monitoring.
- Providing advanced support as Application Engineer to teams when facing instabilities, issues impacting their planning or efficiency.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Analog IC Design Contractor PLL + LDO
London (Greater), England
Hourly rate dependant on experience.
Analog / CAD Contractor
Salary is dependant on location and experience
Analog Layout Contractor
Hourly rate is dependant on location and experience.