I am recruiting a Circuit Design Manager to lead a team near The Hague region, overseeing the development of a wide range of semiconductor products.
I am looking for an exceptionally motivated and proactive leader with the ability to drive dynamic design engineering teams. You should possess outstanding technical, managerial, and communication skills, with the role offering substantial exposure and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and inspire top engineering teams through recruitment and motivation.
- Foster a positive work environment and manage a cross-functional IC Design team focused on precision timing solutions.
- Utilise extensive technical expertise to formulate strategies for overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities.
- Identify and address shortcomings in products and processes, implementing optimal procedures.
- Make strategic product-level decisions covering testability, manufacturing, cost, applications, and support features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design chips with DFT and DFM for rapid production release.
- Partner with Customers, Marketing, and Sales to define products, roadmaps, and schedules.
- Manage engineers to achieve customer, schedule, and budget goals.
- Drive additional projects based on changing business needs.
If you would like to know more information about this opportunity, please contact Parm Shergill.