I am wokring with an innovative start-up who are looking for Digital Design Engineers of all levels of experience to join their team in Cambridge. Do you want to use your processor knowledge to build an efficient CPU micro-architecture for the most power efficient AI accelerator design? I am looking for a talented individual who is able to define key hardware components of CPU and design.
In this role you will collaborate closely with multi-site HW and architecture teams.
Backed by a South Korean tech giant, this start-up are extremely well-funded and plan to grow steadily over the next 2 years. This is a great time to join if you wish to play a key role in the development and road map for the future.
Successful applicants will join the team and define microarchitecture specification of VPU and design HW.
Essential skills for this role include;
- Load/store, cache and memory subsystems
- CPU microarchitecture within CPU
- Good knowledge of microprocessor architecture with 3+ years of direct experience in one of the following;
- Excellent SystemVerilog/Verilog experience
- Knowledge of high performance and low power microarchitecture techniques and trade-offs.
- Low power design techniques
- Scripting in Python (plus)
Comp package includes; industry leading healthcare, bonus scheme; pension and education reimbursement for professional growth.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
ASIC Design Engineer - VPU
Base salary + bonus + hybrid working
ASIC Design Lead/Principal Engineer
Bristol, Cambridgeshire, England
£75,000 - £120,000 + Bonus (Base dependent on experience)
Senior Verification Engineer
Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, England
£55,000 - £75,000 depending on experience + stock options