Your role as a Cybersecurity Engineer, will require you to specialise in both Semiconductor and/or Automotive Technology. This Cybersecurity Engineer position will play a crucial role in safeguarding their cutting-edge products from cybersecurity threats.
- You will develop and implement a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy.
- Conduct threat analysis and manage risks.
- Ensure compliance with industry cybersecurity standards.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on security architecture and design.
- Implementing secure coding practices and oversee testing.
- You will lead incident response and recovery efforts.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with ISO/SAE 21434 and /or ISO/IEC 27001
- Proven experience in semiconductor and/or automotive technology cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 is a plus
Please contact Ammar Salih if you would like to discuss this Cybersecurity Engineer position or similar roles.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
A competitive salary, family-like working environment, pension scheme, the opportunity to shape a new site plus other benefits
West Midlands, England
A competitive flexible salary + car allowance, work flexibility & other benefits.
ASPICE Quality Engineer
Competitive flexible salary, private medical plus pension contributions