Data Engineer - Python (m/w/d)
Attractive salary package depending on experience ,Flexible working hours + company pension, health care & kindergarten subsidy
Become part of my client's data team and drive data-driven product development. This client is dedicated to providing first class medical products through Data Analytics. Join a team of over 400 dedicated individuals near Munich who are committed to providing cutting edge products for the medical industry in over 75 countries worldwide. Here, you'll not only work on innovative products but also build successful careers.
- Expand our Data Analytics Tooling.
- Develop new Data Pipelines for our Data Warehouse.
- Work with Python Tooling, JupyterLab, PostgreSQL, dbt, airbyte, dagster, and more.
- Enable the analysis of real rescue mission data for internal teams (developers, clinical trials, research, etc.).
- Create user-friendly interfaces for cross-functional teams to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in Python software development (e.g., Python 3.10) and familiarity with another programming language (C#, Ruby, Java, Kotlin, Rust, etc.).
- Proficiency in databases, SQL, and ideally Data Warehouse technologies.
- Familiarity with Linux Shell, git, Docker, DevOps, and possibly Kubernetes.
- Self-driven project ownership from design to deployment and a commitment to Software Craftsmanship.
- Willingness to share knowledge and a passion for continuous learning.
- Advocacy for resilient systems, comprehensive documentation, and good software architecture.
- Solid understanding of software engineering methods (Design Patterns, Test-Driven Development, etc.).
- An attractive salary package that depends on your experience and qualification
- Flexible working hours as well as Home Office during the week
- Company pension scheme, Health care plan and Kindergarten Subsidy
- Job Bicycle or Travel Ticket subsidy
- Inhouse Fitnessstudio and Sports Groups
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Azure BI Data Engineer
Hanover, Lower Saxony,
Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia
Highly innovative company + salary of €70,000+ hybrid working
Data Architect - IoT
80,000€ - 100,00€ p.a inclusive bonus, 8% Weihnacht bonus + bis zu 3-Tage HO
Senior Data Engineer - IoT
€100000 per annum, Benefits: 80,000€ - 100,00€ p.a including bonus, 8% Christmas bonus + up to 3-days HO