Deep Learning Researcher
Cambridgeshire, London (Greater), England
£70-90k, bonus , relocation assistance, private medical + more!
Have you recently completed your PhD or post-doctorate and now looking for research in industry? This NLP Scientist vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join the research arm of an established company. The research topics and domains may change from one year to the next which long-term will give you great exposure but for now, NLP is the focus. You will be joining a team of Research Scientists, all with excellent publication histories.
- Theoretical research on topics such as NLP, meta-learning, gaussian processes, as well as applied research
- Working alongside an existing team of excellent researchers and scientists, you will be pushing forward state of the art NLP & deep learning theory
- PhD in Deep Learning, NLP, Mathematics or similar
- Experience in NLP from a theoretical research perspective
- Excellent publication track record, including at least one first-author in a tier 1 conference or journal for ML/NLP such as NeurIPS, EMNLP, AISTATS, CVPR
- Deep neural network algorithm development
- Strong mathematics, probability theory, statistical learning
- TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Excellent annual bonus schemes meaning you will likely earn on average 20%+ from the base over the year
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance, visa sponsorship and more!
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Algorithm Innovation Engineer
£50-80k, share options + hybrid working & more
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
North Holland, Amsterdam, Netherlands
€80,000-€150,000 DOE & various other benefits
Machine Vision Software Engineer
£35-45k, pension, 26 days holiday