Field Application Engineer with Power Electronics experience required for a global semiconductor manufacturer who have offices across the globe.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous FAE experience and be comfortable leading customer solutions. Candidates must have strong technical knowledge of DCDC power management and power conversion.
You will work as part of a team, with support from HQ. This role will be focused on specific customers within the computing and datacentre markets.
This position comes with a competitive salary, bonus, company car and extensive benefits package.
- Degree qualified within Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Power Semiconductor experience is a must (high voltage being preferable)
- Ideally 3-5+ years’ experience as a field application engineer
- Excellent communications skills and ability to hold technical presentations internally and externally
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Flexible with a willingness to travel as and when required
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Global Account Manager - Industrial - France
Grenoble, Lyon, Auvergne Rhône Alpes,
€70,000-€100,000 + bonus, car + benefits
Product Marketing Director - Semiconductor - UK
Remote - UK, UK
£90,000-£110,000 plus stock options and benefits
Global Account Manager - Automotive - EMEA
Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Very attractive fixed salary, 20% bonus and company car