Field Application Engineer - Power Semiconductors - Southern Europe
Madrid, Community of Madrid
Circa €70,000 OTE plus company car
Field Application Engineer with power semiconductor experience required for an international manufacturer responsible for the distribution of electronic components to top customers across various markets.
Suitable candidates will be located in Spain, Portugal or Italy, and willing to travel across Southern Europe. Further territories can be added in the future.
This role is focused on power electronics and candidates must have strong power management/power electronics design experience, as well as being comfortable providing technical support to customers, and to support the sales team.
This position is available purely down to growth and my client is actively looking.
This position comes with a competitive salary, bonus, company car/car allowance and benefits.
Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Strong power semiconductor design experience
- Previous experience as an FAE would be advantageous, however open to candidates looking to step into a more customer facing role
- You are organized, committed and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills and ability to hold technical presentations and training sessions, both internally and externally
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across Spain, Portugal and Italy
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Global Account Manager - Industrial - France
Grenoble, Lyon, Auvergne Rhône Alpes,
€70,000-€100,000 + bonus, car + benefits
Product Marketing Director - Semiconductor - UK
Remote - UK, UK
£90,000-£110,000 plus stock options and benefits
Global Account Manager - Automotive - EMEA
Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Very attractive fixed salary, 20% bonus and company car