A new opportunity for an Field Application Engineer with automotive experience to join a well-known global semiconductor manufacturer.
Suitable candidates will have a strong technical background within electronics and have a system understanding ADAS, Infotainment and vehicle electrification.
You will be a dynamic and outgoing engineer, with the ability to work very closely with Field Sales Engineers and customers (Tier 1 Automotive) to provide deep technical support. You will be adaptable and have the ability to use your own initiative.
This position will be remotely based in Sweden, with travel expected across the Nordics, typically around 35% of your time.
- Minimum of 5 years Field Application Engineering experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Automotive customers.
- Good lab measurement and debug skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task many projects and set priorities.
- Degree qualified within Electronics Engineering, preferably MSEE or PhD
- Be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 35%.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Global Account Manager - Industrial - France
Grenoble, Lyon, Auvergne Rhône Alpes,
€70,000-€100,000 + bonus, car + benefits
Product Marketing Director - Semiconductor - UK
Remote - UK, UK
£90,000-£110,000 plus stock options and benefits
Global Account Manager - Automotive - EMEA
Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Very attractive fixed salary, 20% bonus and company car