CPU/AI/RISC-V – Super start up, well-funded.
I am seeking skilled Formal Verification Engineers with a solid background in CPU development to join my exciting AI hardware client, who are moving across the pond and hiring UK Talent!
With already a great reputation in the market, my client is developing ultra-high-performance RISC-V processors to address AI applications at large. They are a computing company with an impressive roadmap and a VERY promising future, comprised of a truly world-class team of AI and CPU Engineers.
You will be responsible for applying various formal verification techniques to source bugs in specifications and RTL implementation for a high-performance data centre class CPU and driving formal verification for multiple CPU blocks by putting together formal test plans and executing on them.
You will have:
- Prior experience with formal verification methods and techniques
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture with some experience on CPU, GPU, Cache designs
- Hands-on experience with formal verification tools such as Jasper, VC-Formal, Yosys, IFV, Questa, etc.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages
- Strong experience with hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL) and simulators (VCS, NC, Verilator), experience capturing design specification in a temporal assertion language such as SVA.
This role initially will be fully remote (must be a UK resident) as the team grows there may be offices in certain UK Cities..ie Cambridge/Bristol
For more information, please contact Rachel Mason.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
ASIC Design Engineer - VPU
Base salary + bonus + hybrid working
ASIC Design Lead/Principal Engineer
Bristol, Cambridgeshire, England
£75,000 - £120,000 + Bonus (Base dependent on experience)
Senior Verification Engineer
Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, England
£55,000 - £75,000 depending on experience + stock options