We are looking for an experienced Functional Safety Engineer to join a quality-driven development environment that encourages creativity, teamwork, and effective communication. You will be joining a well-known name in the automotive space, taking responsibility for the product safety requirements to ISO26262within their embedded product range.Apply now
- Support Product Safety within Project Teams: Collaborate with project teams to implement product safety requirements and ISO26262 standards corresponding to the required ASIL.
- Conduct and Oversee Product Safety Analyses: Lead product safety analyses, including TSC, FMEA, FTA, HW metrics, and technical risk assessments.
- Review and Implement Relevant Product Requirements: Collaborate with the development team and external stakeholders such as customers and suppliers to review and implement product requirements.
- Participate in Product Development and Changes: Play an active role in project teams for product development and modifications.
- Contribute to Product Safety Implementation: Actively engage in the implementation of product safety within the development process.
- Interest in Embedded µC Systems with HW and SW: Demonstrated interest in embedded microcontroller systems with both hardware and software components.
- Product Safety Knowledge: Proficiency in general product safety and/or functional safety according to ISO26262.
- Experience with FMEA/FTA/FMEDAs: Familiarity with conducting, applying, and evaluating Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), and Failure Mode, Effects, and Diagnostic Analysis (FMEDA).
- Customer-Centric Approach: An orientation towards satisfying customer needs and requirements.
- Team Player with Independence: Collaborative and able to work independently with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong English Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Functional Safety Manager - Power Electornics
Attractive salary & flexible working
Lead Quality Engineer
San Jose, California
Salary up to $150,000 plus benefits
Operations Lead - Tech Scale-up
London (Greater), Leicestershire, England
Attractive salary, plus hybrid working, bonus and stock options