Functional Safety Manager - Power Electornics
Attractive salary & flexible working
- Support Product Safety within Project Teams: Collaborate with project teams to implement product safety requirements and ISO26262 standards corresponding to the required ASIL.
- Conduct and Oversee Product Safety Analyses: Lead product safety analyses, including TSC, FMEA, FTA, HW metrics, and technical risk assessments.
- Review and Implement Relevant Product Requirements: Collaborate with the development team and external stakeholders such as customers and suppliers to review and implement product requirements.
- Participate in Product Development and Changes: Play an active role in project teams for product development and modifications.
- Contribute to Product Safety Implementation: Actively engage in the implementation of product safety within the development process.
- Product Safety Knowledge: Proficiency in general product safety and/or functional safety according to ISO26262.
- Experience with FMEA/FTA/FMEDAs: Familiarity with conducting, applying, and evaluating Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), and Failure Mode, Effects, and Diagnostic Analysis (FMEDA)
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Technical Project Manager
Attractive salary + benefits package
Hardware Programme Manager
Attractive salary, remote working plus additional benefits
Senior Functional Safety Engineeer
Attractive salary and opportunity to work remotely