Head of Sales - Semiconductor Equipment
Berkshire, London (Greater), Oxfordshire, England
Exciting growth opportunity in a billion dollar industry!
My client is a disruptive semiconductor scale-up who are developing brand new technology for the next generation of semiconductor manufacturing!
They are seeking their first Head of Sales to join their team and support their growth. As Head of Sales, you will have proven global semiconductor equipment sales experience and be confident at developing long-term strategic relationships.
This is an opportunity to be part of a story still being written in a billion-dollar industry!
Home-based with regular travel to Oxford office.
Head of Sales Requirements:
- Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, in Electronic Engineering.
- Proven global semiconductor equipment sales experience.
- Ability to build long-term strategic relationships with large semiconductor corporations in Asia, Europe and USA.
- Hands on sales leader – able to lead by example as well as create a sales plan and the 18-month sales forecast.
- Experience of working with reps and distributors – able to develop account plans with these parties.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Senior Sales Executive - EDA
Senior position with competitive salary including commission and benefits!
Business Development Manager - Embedded Systems
Berkshire, Bristol, Manchester, Merseyside, Oxfordshire, England
£60k + bonus + plenty of opportunity for progression!
Business Developer - Semiconductor Manufacturing
Remote - UK, UK