I have an opportunity for an Optical Engineer for an exciting new start-up in Cambridge. This company is planning to revolutionise Augmented Reality technologies.
This Optical Engineer will be expected to be a hands-on technical working professional who can drive forward projects and work in a growing team.
- Optical Design simulations in Zemax is a must have.
- Experience in free space optical systems
- Experience in diffractive optics
- Ideally have some knowledge of laser beam scanners
- Any experience in nanophotonic fabrication would be an asset
- Time and project management skills
If you have the necessary skills for this role, please ensure they are in your CV.
For further information or to send in an application for the Optical Engineer vacancy please contact Phil Wright.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Silicon Photonics Engineer
Great salary for a photonics engineer in southampton
Senior PICs Engineer
West Yorkshire, England
Senior salary for a PICs Engineer
Principal Optical Engineer
Competitive salary for an Optical Engineer