Essential qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience is required; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager or in a similar senior project management role.
- Strong knowledge of program management methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams, driving collaboration and achieving project goals.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on delivering results.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g., PMP, PgMP) are desirable.
- Experience in Hardware and software development operations (PMO) or Release/Program Management within a hardware company
- Experience in the management of Satcoms or Airborne related business
- Strong degree of knowledge with legal compliance and contract management
- Experience with managing the Infrastructure aspects of projects
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Attractive salary + benefits
London (Central), England
Up to £60,000 salary, 25 days holiday, flexible working, bonus scheme, life insurance plus more benefits
Attractive salary, plus benefits