As Project Manager, you will play a key role throughout the entire product development process from inception through to mass production. Here is what you will need:
- You will have Project management experience in a technical / engineering environment.
- You will have a can-do attitude and be able to multi-task and work to demanding deadlines.
- Set up and run a programme of work. Proactively monitor its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective actions to ensure its successful delivery to agreed plan.
- Manage customer needs and individual project objectives ensuring adherence to project scope.
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Planning and monitoring resource use on the programme and agreeing resource allocation with Engineering Group Managers
- Ensuring programme delivery to agreed quality, on time and within budget
- A degree in an engineering discipline. A recently qualified graduate would be considered
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals including mechanical, electronic, control and software elements
- Strong communication skills, showing initiative, making decisions and presenting confidently
- Experience in programme management or introducing new products to market would be a plus
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. Collaborative and resilient.
- Willing to travel
- Mandarin speaker is a plus
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- 25 holidays plus public holidays (a total of 33 days a year)
- Private Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social and team events
- Lunchtime leisure activities (tennis/table tennis/gaming)
- Shower facilities
- Free fruit, breakfast cereal, tea and freshly ground coffee daily
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Attractive salary + benefits
London (Central), England
Up to £60,000 salary, 25 days holiday, flexible working, bonus scheme, life insurance plus more benefits
Attractive salary, plus benefits