As a Purchaser you will be responsible for operational and strategic purchasing activities, coordinating customer requirements, review product changes and be a key contact for all relevant departments.
You will need:
- Experience in purchasing, especially market knowledge in the field of electronics/mechanics.
- Strong user of MS Office
- Completed commercial training in industry or wholesale and foreign trade
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Service-oriented thinking and acting
- Teamwork and communication skills
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Attractive salary + benefits
London (Central), England
Up to £60,000 salary, 25 days holiday, flexible working, bonus scheme, life insurance plus more benefits
Attractive salary, plus benefits