This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career as a Quality Assurance Engineer, the benefits include:
• Competitive salary up to £52k
• Work flexibility
• 28 days plus all standard public holidays
• Flexible benefits allowance
Required skills include:
• Past experience working as a Quality Engineer, ideally within an electronic R&D environment
• Experience working in the Aerospace industry, preferably in Space.
• Logical, process-oriented with very strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
• Analytical thinking, able to identify sources of information, consolidate and interpret data and present conclusions.
• Great attention to detail, produces outputs of great quality.
Contact Ammar Salih if you would like to discuss this Quality Engineer or similar roles.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
A competitive salary, family-like working environment, pension scheme, the opportunity to shape a new site plus other benefits
West Midlands, England
A competitive flexible salary + car allowance, work flexibility & other benefits.
ASPICE Quality Engineer
Competitive flexible salary, private medical plus pension contributions