Salary up to £80,000, pension scheme, private medical, season ticket loan, life insurance plus other benefits
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager include:
- Represent the customer and ensure fulfillment of all customer expectations, especially for Automotive customers.
- You will coordinate and manage customer audits.
- Directly interface with customers to support Sales, review scorecards, and discuss improvement plans.
- You will manage the sites QRA functions: Failure Analysis, Customer Quality, Reliability, Quality Systems.
- Technical knowledge of semiconductor products and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Quality Tools and problem resolution techniques.
- Commitment to customer service and delivery.
- Strong presentation and auditing abilities.
- Understanding of ISO9001, IATF16949, VDA6.3, ISO14001, or similar standards.
- Excellent communication, report writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with automotive customers and high customer expectations.
Benefits include a competitive salary, pension contributions, private medical plus other benefits.
Please contact Ammar Salih if you would like to discuss this Quality Manager position or similar roles.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
A competitive salary, family-like working environment, pension scheme, the opportunity to shape a new site plus other benefits
West Midlands, England
A competitive flexible salary + car allowance, work flexibility & other benefits.
ASPICE Quality Engineer
Competitive flexible salary, private medical plus pension contributions