I am looking for a Quality Manager to join a market leader in energy technology, as the Quality Manager within their Berlin office you will set up and maintain quality standards, collaborating with the quality management team at their head office to develop comprehensive quality guidelines and ensure their rigorous implementation across our operations. Your role will be instrumental in driving quality and efficiency improvements, fostering innovation, and ensuring customer satisfaction.Apply now
- Develop and refine quality guidelines in partnership with the head office's quality management.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with these guidelines, ensuring both quality and timely execution.
- Optimizing business processes related to quality planning in hardware and software product development.
- Collaborate with supply chain teams to enhance supplier and production quality.
- Lead and support internal, customer, and supplier audits.
- Oversee product and process acceptance, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Conduct in-depth root cause analyses and derive actionable measures for product and process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in quality management within the automotive or electronics industry.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with a passion for problem-solving.
- Quality management certifications are a plus.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Functional Safety Manager - Power Electornics
Attractive salary & flexible working
Functional Safety Engineer
Attractive salary based on experience plus flexible working
Lead Quality Engineer
San Jose, California
Salary up to $150,000 plus benefits