Regional Sales Manager - Electronics
€60,000-€90,000 plus bonus and benefits
Regional Sales Manager required for a unique distributor and manufacturer of semiconductor components.
You will be responsible for developing sales business plans and strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at key customers across Spain, Portugal and France.
To qualify for this position you will have a consultative approach to sales with a strong track record of sales/business development success within the semiconductor industry.
This is an office based role, with some home working available. You would be expected to travel between 40%-60% of your time.
Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 60% across France
- Spanish, French and English Language skills preferred
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Principal Product Application Engineer - Power Distribution
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur,
Sophia Antipolis, France,
Aix En Provence
Competitive salary + bonus & benefits
Inside Sales Representative - Electronic Components
€20,000 - €25,000 + benefits
Field Application Engineer - Analog & Power Semiconductors
Remote - UK, UK
Competitive salary + bonus, car & benefits