Regional Sales Manager - Electronics
€60,000-€90,000 plus bonus and benefits
Regional Sales Manager required for a unique distributor and manufacturer of semiconductor components.
You will be responsible for developing sales business plans and strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at key customers across Spain, Portugal and France.
To qualify for this position you will have a consultative approach to sales with a strong track record of sales/business development success within the semiconductor industry.
This is an office based role, with some home working available. You would be expected to travel between 40%-60% of your time.
Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 60% across France
- Spanish, French and English Language skills preferred
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Field Application Engineer
Sophia Antipolis, France
Competitive Salary plus bonus and shares
Business Development Manager - Semiconductors
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus & benefits
Account Manager - Power Electronics - UK
Remote - UK, UK
£50,000-£60,000 + bonus & benefits