World leader in SOC design and verification seeks a Senior Digital IC Designer - SoC to join their team in Hannover which is known for the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, embedded software, and discrete systems.Apply now
- Based on High level requirements proved detailed design descriptions in close collaboration with System architect, including performance, gate count and power estimations.
- Work closely with Verification engineers and review test-plan and provide support
- Perform all aspects of the SoC Design flow
- Develop high quality RTL designs for advanced Image pipeline. Perform design quality checks by means of formal tooling, static checkers, and execution of logic synthesis.
- Define strategies for die size optimization, power/clock management, etc.
- Perform ARM Core and SoC specific Digital IP integration at SoC level and integrating of external IPs (MIPI CSI, DSP cores, GPU, VPU, DDR controllers, USB)
- Bachelor or Master-degree in Electronical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Logic Design using Verilog or System Verilog, assertion writing, SoC Integration, and IP-development
- Experience in SoC design flow; (LEC, LINT, CDC, Static Timing tools)
- Knowledge of AMBA bus standards such as AXI, AHB, an APB
- Tools and Languages: Cadence or Synopsys Tool Flow / Xilinx and Altera Design Tools and flow, C/C++, Matlab, configuration management tools (svn, git), Perl/TCL/Python
- Experience with development of Image pipeline is considered a plus
- Familiar with interface standards like PCIe, SPI, MIPI USB is considered a plus