As the Senior Electronics Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and implementing the electronic hardware for cutting-edge wearable technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the future of sports technology!
- Proven industry experience working as an Electronics Engineer.
- A strong understanding of both analog and digital circuit design – including microcontrollers, and sensors.
- An understanding of full lifecycle development
- Proficient in PCB design and layout (ideally using Altium)
- Knowledge of testing and debugging circuits.
- Bonus - Basic firmware development or experience with BLE.
To find out more about other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Up to £70,000 plus benefits. Working model 2/3 days per week onsite.
Digital Electronics Engineer
Up to £60,000 plus benefits. Working model: 2/3 days per week onsite.
Up to £60,000 plus benefits. Working model 2/3 days per week onsite.