A great opportunity for a Senior Field Application Engineer to join a global semiconductor manufacturer who focus on Microcontrollers, Analog, Power and SoC technology.
This opportunity is available due to growth and the successful candidate will have strong experience within Microcontrollers and/or Microprocessors and proven experience working as an FAE within the semiconductor industry.
A solid understanding of analog, power and connectivity would be beneficial, as well as experience working within the industrial sector.
Based remotely in the UK you will be working closely with a number of customers across the UK & Ireland, supporting both sales and distribution teams to drive opportunities and design wins.
- Engineering degree with experience in MCU/MPU
- Previous Field Application Engineering experience
- Proven track record of building customer relationships
- Strategic and commercial thinking to perform and organize efficient design-in plans for target accounts; capable of identifying key projects and recommending possible solutions.
- Strong interest in the fast growing & ever-changing electronic world
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch wiith Dave Sharman.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Global Account Manager - Industrial - France
Grenoble, Lyon, Auvergne Rhône Alpes,
€70,000-€100,000 + bonus, car + benefits
Product Marketing Director - Semiconductor - UK
Remote - UK, UK
£90,000-£110,000 plus stock options and benefits
Global Account Manager - Automotive - EMEA
Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Very attractive fixed salary, 20% bonus and company car