Technical Marketing Engineer - Microcontrollers
Competitive Salary, 30% Bonus, Car + Extensive Benefits
Technical Marketing Engineer with semiconductor experience required for a global semiconductor manufacturer who have offices across the globe.
This role will be focused on Microcontrollers, Microprocessors and Wireless technologies.
The successful candidate must have technical experience with MCU's and be comfortable travelling on a regular basis and being in front of customers.
You will work closely with the customers and distribution partners to understand their needs and to uncover opportunities, as well as identifying market trend and the competitive landscape.
You will be working within a small, but experienced team, and full training and support will be provided.
This is a home-based role with travel across the UK.
This position comes with a competitive salary, 30% bonus, company car/car allowance and an extensive benefits package.
- Degree qualified within Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Strong semiconductor experience and familiar with MCU, MPU and Wireless technologies
- You are organized, committed and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills and ability to hold technical presentations and training sessions, both internally and externally
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across the UK and Nordics on a regular basis
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Inside Sales Representative - Electronic Components
€20,000 - €25,000 + benefits
Field Application Engineer - Analog & Power Semiconductors
Remote - UK, UK
Competitive salary + bonus, car & benefits
Senior Field Application Engineer - Microcontrollers
Remote - UK, UK
Competitive salary, bonus, car and benefits