An opportunity has become available with an internationally ASIC design services company for an Test Engineer to join their Reading location.
As an Test Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities that include:
- Development of new test programs
- External liaison with vendors
- Support test platform selection
- Support cross-functional teams to produce test plans and relevant documentation
- Wafer and Final assembly test
To be considered for the Test Engineer vacancy you must have a strong background in ATE test development, a familiarity of Teradyne, Advantest or other test platforms used in ATE production testing, experience with C/C++ programming, comfort in travelling to vendors/suppliers overseas when required, be happy to work independently as well as a part of a team, and ideally have digital test experience including BIST, SCAN or JTAG.
If you are interested in applying to the Test Engineer opportunity or would like further information, please contact Luke Ord.