The main focus will be to work with the design team to generate impactful design solutions that seamlessly align with the strategic goals of the business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- User research
- Analyse research data
- Facilitate workshops
- Create design artifacts
- Ensure accurate implementation of design specifications
- Conduct usability testing
- UX design experience with desktop applications
- Leading the full UX process
- Proficient in Figma and other design/prototyping tools
- Skilled in conducting user research
You must be eligible and willing to work in the office in Oxford once every fortnight.
Get in touch with Parm Shergill for more information.
Related rolesSearch all our jobs
Senior Front End Developer - React
Salary ranges from £70,000-£75,000 depending on experience.
Senior Software Developer - Python
£70,000 - £75,000 depending on experience.
Full Stack Developer
£45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + hybrid working