Working to your priorities
As a contractor, we know that your biggest priorities include:
1) Access to the best contract opportunities which are stable, challenging and remunerative
2) A smooth on-boarding process
3) Support that continues throughout the period of the contract
4) Timely payment!
Our contracts consultants specialise in their own chosen specific technical disciplines. Thus, they develop in-depth knowledge of the niche sector in which they work and have access to the widest possible range of contract jobs. Their technical knowledge and their understanding of their clients’ needs means little time is wasted on opportunities that aren’t directly suited to your background and requirements.
Comprehensive support throughout the life of every contract you undertake
- Market leading payroll and contracting bodies: We're at the forefront of legislation and regulatory affairs across Europe...
- Market leading payroll and contracting bodies: We're at the forefront of legislation and regulatory affairs across Europe.
- Tax advisors: In every major European country to give the right information to contractors using their own companies.
- Flexible payment solutions: Get your money when you need it. Our standard invoicing is monthly, but we regularly allow contractors to invoice weekly or bi-weekly for short periods, to help with unexpected situations that come up in life.
- Short payment terms: We are seeing other agencies put contractors on 60 or 90 days to match client terms. Our standard payment terms are 14 days (but we usually pay in 5 due to our 2 payment runs per week).
- Monthly monitoring calls: To make sure you are happy and everything is running smoothly.
- Out of hours access: We monitor emails out of working hours and can usually be contacted at weekends. If there’s an issue, there will be someone to talk to.
- Three points of contact: As well as being able to contact your consultants anytime, you have access to our accounts and compliance team to help with contracts, invoices and timesheets.
- Online portal: Available 24/7 to access timesheets for current or past assignments, plus current or past contract agreements.
- No PSL: While we check the legitimacy of suppliers, we don’t force you to work with our preferred suppliers. So, if you have worked with a payroll company for years we can onboard them.
- In house IR35 specialist to advise on issues or concerns.
We take a long-term view
PyQt Software Developer
London (Greater), England,
Hybrid/Remote Working - Daily rate between £550 - £650 depending on experience
Embedded Software Contract
£60-£75 per hour
C++ Tools Development
€550 - €650 per day - Flexible Freelance Role
Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Europe
€450-€550 per day - Remote Working - Immediate Start
Berkshire, Cambridgeshire, London (Greater), Manchester, England,
Outside IR35 - Fully Remote - £400-£450+ per day
Embedded Software Engineer
London (Greater), England
£50-£60 per hour Outside of IR35
Our Contract team
Business Director - Semiconductor | Electronics
Business Director - Software
Analog | Mixed Signal | RFIC Design - EU
Business Manager - Semiconductor Contracts
Data Science and Engineering | Contract