Our fabless client is currently searching for a 3D Process /Packaging Engineer to be responsible for supporting process development and process integration with development partners. Leading technical transfer projects will be an important part of the role, as well as optimising integration flow and working with device engineers to optimise device performance. Working alongside foundry partners will be required.
Required skills for the 3D process /Packaging Engineer will include the following:
- In depth semiconductor 3D process integration experience (W2W bonding, D2W bonding, dicing, grinding etc)
- Good knowledge of statistical process control, DoE and data analysis
- III-V materials process experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PhD or Masters in Science or Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details