Fully remote, Contract, Software Engineer, R&D
We are looking for a software engineer (Python) who has a background working on Big Data, Cloud technologies and machine learning/ AI projects to work for a global R&D facility on some of the most concerning security threats in modern times. We are looking for a software engineer (or perhaps a data scientist/ data engineer) who can look at big data, apply an AI/ Machine Learning algorithm to it which will churn out trends or anomalies and report them back to the business. As such, we need a consultant, someone who can work autonomously and provide meaningful solutions. Ideally the software engineer will have experience of docker/ kubernetes to apply these on different platforms/ modules.
- We need an autonomous, creative software engineer, or perhaps someone with a background in data science or related discipline.
- Exposure to working on big data, but this doesn't necessarily have to be security related.
- Has built/ worked on or applied machine learning models to big data.
- Is familiar with cloud platform technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Python or Java
- Data engineering, workflow scheduling
- Experience with DevOps practices: CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
We are able to offer a 12 month rolling contract that is completely remote and outside of IR35.
If you have the necessary skills, please apply with an attached CV or for more information, contact me directly, Peter Greenlaw at IC Resources.