An innovative Semiconductor company in the AI market is looking to hire an experienced AMS Verification Engineer to join their team in the development of cutting-edge custom components.
In your position as AMS Verification Engineer you will be responsible for planning and coordinating AMS verification tasks including the following:
- Generation, verification and optimisation of behavioral models of analog blocks dedicated to mixed-signal verification
- Interfacing with design teams, methodology and CAD groups through various phases of the ASIC/SoC design process
- Performance of analysis, design and verification simulations to ensure building blocks meet specifications
- Document assigned blocks, and hold design review meetings and participate in the reviews
As the successful AMS Verification Engineer you are industry degree qualified with at least 7 years of relevant industrial experience including the following:
- System-level modelling and simulation of AMS IC's (Verilog-AMS/-A)
- Understanding of System Verilog
- Perl or Python
- Deep understanding of circuit analysis, multi-parameter optimisation, component stress and reliability analysis, Monte Carlo analysis for yield estimation
- Understanding of Cadence Virtuoso AMS Designer Simulator tool is beneficial
For more information and to apply, click APPLY NOW to be contacted by Ane for a first conversation!