A successful and multi-national Semiconductor organisation involved in high performance Analog/Mixed Signal ICs for the consumer market currently seek an AMS Verification Engineer for their design centre in Swindon, UK.
In this position you will be working on chip-level AMS verification of power management devices and the integration of Analog, Digital and Mixed-Signal IP blocks at top-level.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generation, verification and optimisation of behavioural models of Analog blocks dedicated to Mixed Signal Verification
- Verification of mixed-mode top-level designs
- Planning and coordination of AMS verification tasks with design teams and verification engineers
- Schematic Top-level design capture
- Modelling of Analog and Mixed-signal circuits
- Work in cooperation with the methodology and CAD groups
- Interface between design teams
- Supporting Analog IC Design Engineers with AMS setup and simulations
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 – 5 years of AMS design and verification experience in one of the following areas: wireless handheld, power management; consumer displays; automotive.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- System level experience in Analog Mixed Signal ICs
- Expertise or knowledge of Analog/Digital circuit design
- Hands-on experience within a Virtuoso Custom IC environment
- Experience with the Cadence Analog Mixed Signal design tool set
- Working experience in modeling languages as Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS
- Programming/scripting know-how, e.g. tcl, perl, skill
- Verilog/System Verilog languages
- Experience with Linux
Excellent communication skills are required along with the ability to take ownership and ensure that project timescales are met.
Working within their newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged daily. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in developing ICs for the consumer and automotive market.
Apply today for immediate consideration.