A well known design house in Belgium is looking to grow their successful international team of 15 nationalities due to high project demand and is looking for your AMS Verification skills! You will be working on exciting ASIC Design projects for a large variety of customers.
Your office is located in Leuven and you will be able to work form home up to 2 days a week. A salary package including a basic salary and multiple benefits will be offered to the successful AMS Verification Engineer. You will be able to lead on a per project basis and develop your technical skills.
In this position your main responsibility will be AMS Verification and real-number modeling ASICs including the following:
- Develop real-number behavioral models for AMS IC's (wreal, System Verilog).
- Assist in setting up and executing mixed-signal verification across projects
- Contribute to improvements in real-number modeling and mixed-signal verification flow together with the senior mixed-signal verification engineers
- Assist and train design engineers in real-number modeling tasks
- Perform evaluations of new tools/methods that can improve the methodology
- Interact with the CAD team to improve the flow
As the successful AMS Verification Engineer you are Masters degree qualified and have experience in behavioral modeling of analog blocks in System Verilog Real-Number Modeling and mixed-signal simulators like Cadence Xcelium. You have a good knowledge of Matlab and programming skills are an asset (Python)
If you are interested to join an international team in Belgium and contribute to the success of a large variety of projects, get in touch by clicking APPLY NOW!