This is a new opportunity with a global leader who currently seeks a Analog/Mixed Signal (AMS) Verification Engineer for their established design centre based North London, UK. In this role the Analog/Mixed Signal Verification Engineer will be tasked with supporting the development of power management ICs for automotive applications.
You will be responsible for aspects of IC Verification and will be working closely with Analog and Digital IC Design Engineers and Architects and will have the opportunity to work on complex, demanding and rewarding projects.
- Verification of Analog and Digital circuits
- Definition and Verification of the interface between Analog and Digital components
- Modeling of Analog blocks behaviour for Digital system verification
- Creation of self-checking test
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role or come from an Analog IC Design background and would like the opportunity to work on different architectures, modelling and programming. You will be results driven, have a strong sense of accountability, be analytical with attention to detail.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- Verilog, System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, VHDL, Python, C, Perl, Make, shell scripting
- Methodologies: Object-oriented coding, UVM, UVM register model, wreal modelling, Assertion-based verification, Formal Verification
- Understanding of Digital design flows and tools (verification, simulation, modelling, synthesis, timing analysis, design for testability)
- Hands on experience of Cadence and/or Mentor verification tools
- Experience of working with Digital and Analog design teams to write test plans and verification reports
- Hands on experience in Verification & creation of self-checking tests at top and module level
- Experience in automotive development process and standards.
Excellent communications skills in English are required. Contact Leon to apply and to find out more.