An opportunity has arisen for an experienced AMS Verification Engineer to join a newly refurbished design centre in Swindon, working alongside some of the worlds leading engineers in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design.
This role will comprise of planning and coordination of AMS verification tasks with design teams and verification engineers, modelling of Analog and mixed signal circuits, interface between design teams and mentoring and supporting more junior engineers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Specify verification and run verification of mixed-mode top-level designs.
- Schematic Top-level design capture.
- Work in cooperation with the methodology and CAD groups.
- Coordination with other stakeholders in identifying needs and actioning improvements.
- Pro-active support of Analog block level design engineers with AMS setup and simulations.
The successful applicant will have strong system level experiences in Analog/Mixed-Signal ICs, alongside deep knowledge, and expertise in Analog/Digital IC design. You will have experience in modelling languages such as Verilog-A and Verilog-AMS and experience with Linux.
Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential, alongside good presentation skills, willingness to travel and an attitude of self-organisation and independence to ensure that project timescales are met.
To apply today for immediate consideration, please contact Leon from IC Resources.