A world technology leader based in Munich has a new opportunity for an ASIC Application Engineer to join them. Our client is a name that would look impressive on any CV and offers market-topping salary packages to match.
If you enjoy working as a technical expert as well as interacting with multiple teams and customers, then this could be for you. In this position as the ASIC Application Engineer, your role will be a technical customer-facing one, in which you will support customers with:
- Digital ASIC Implementation (RTL synthesis, test insertion and physical synthesis)
- Deployment of design flows and associated methodologies
- Driving IC tools for key tasks on major customer projects
- Providing customer feedback to the R&D teams and enhance EDA tools and flows
As the right candidate, you will have:
- A Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- A number of years’ experience within Digital ASIC Implementation (specifically DFT, synthesis, equivalence checking)
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of written and spoken English
- An ability to travel to customer sites when needed
- An ability to work without close supervision in customer environment
You can expect an excellent salary and benefits package, plus relocation assistance.
For details or to apply, please contact Caroline Pye or Rachel Mason @ IC Resources or call +44(0)1189881152.