A world technology leader based in Munich has a new opportunity for an ASIC Application Engineer to join them. Our client is a name that would look impressive on any CV and offers market-topping salary packages to match.
If you enjoy working as a technical expert as well as interacting with multiple teams and customers, then this could be for you. In this position as the ASIC Application Engineer, your role will be a technical customer-facing one, in which you will support customers with:
- Digital ASIC Implementation (RTL synthesis, test insertion and physical synthesis)
- Deployment of design flows and associated methodologies
- Driving IC tools for key tasks on major customer projects
- Providing customer feedback to the R&D teams and enhance EDA tools and flows
As the right candidate, you will have:
- A Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- A number of years’ experience within Digital ASIC Implementation (specifically DFT, synthesis, equivalence checking)
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of written and spoken English
- An ability to travel to customer sites when needed
- An ability to work without close supervision in customer environment
You can expect an excellent salary and benefits package, plus relocation assistance.
For details or to apply, please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources or call +44(0)1189881107