This is an exciting opportunity to be located in the heart of the North, Manchester a lively city full of culture, shopping and sporting and music events making it a great location for individuals and families alike!
I am seeking a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join my client working in the up and coming satellite industry. My client designs and develops satellite communication technology, radically reducing the cost, size, weight while increasing performance of IoT & user-terminals, payloads and gateway.
I am looking for an experienced engineer to be part of a dynamic and motivated silicon design team, taking part in developing a state-of-the-art Satellite SoC through the full life cycle, design to production.
- 5+ years in silicon design.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field from a major academic institute or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the full ASIC/VLSI chip-design flow and tool chain including, RTL coding (Verilog , VHDL advantage) , verification, PD aware synthesis and STA.
- Track record in design to T.O of high-speed complex chips. Experience in advanced process is an advantage.
- Knowledgeexperience in networking, SoC architecture and communication systems is an advantage
This role can support candidates who require sponsorship.
For Further information and a more detailed discussion please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources.