Digital ASIC Design Engineer – Bristol
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a global semiconductor company in their Bristol offices. A city full of life, culture and activities for both individuals and families alike!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer who is passionate, driven and a good contributor. This role will give you the opportunity to work in Microcontroller development for automotive applications and be part of a team where you can constantly develop and challenge yourself! Join my client in Bristol as a Digital Design Engineer for Digital Signal Processors!
As the successful Digital Design Engineer, you will develop new and enhance digital products and modules including concept and circuit design as well as physical implementation and functional validation. Other key responsibilities will include Working on Deriving Design Micro-Architecture from Architectural Specification and Requirements, Develop DSP Accelerators and IP’s for Automotive applications and develop RTL codes. About you!
I am looking for a skilled ASIC Design engineer with a degree in Electronic Engineering, or in an equivalent field as well as 6+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry. Other skills required include;
- In-depth understanding of: Digital IP and SoC concepts; Digital IP design techniques and RTL coding for high-speed logic;
- An understanding of modern verification methodologies (UVM)
- Knowledge of suitable tools and methodologies for performing trial implementation of IP modules.
- Knowledge of suitable scripting languages (Perl, Python, TCL)
- Knowledge of DSP techniques (advantage)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or call 0118 988 1107